As we continue to shape and produce the fitness leaders of the future, the Focus Training team shows no signs of slowing down!
Keeping our ever-changing course information and online marketing materials up to date leaves us feeling like we’ve been put through our paces with a Personal Trainer ourselves!
So, we’re on the hunt for a technically talented Marketing Assistant to join the Focus Training team.
With a relevant Marketing or IT related qualification, you’ll be up to speed with online marketing techniques, have a way with words, an IT savvy, a great grasp of grammar and an eye for the fine detail!
Working from our central Bolton HQ, you’ll take the lead in managing our online course information and marketing literature, including;
- Website updates
- Maintaining our information across third party websites
- Creating targeted email campaigns
- Management of online communication and enquiries
- Liaising with clients and partners to ensure maximum exposure and accurate information
- Collaborating on new marketing campaigns for print and online use
This is an opportunity for a Marketing or IT graduate to join the fast-paced fitness industry, shaping their own role and growing with the business as they do!
We’d love to meet someone with;
- Experience in maintaining WordPress platforms
- A strong understanding of email marketing strategies
- IT know-how
- An understanding of SEO
- First class communication skills
- An attitude that always looks for the Bigger Picture!
Being a brand new role, this position is available initially on a part-time or full-time basis with opportunities for a long term career for the right candidate! Make it your own!
Candidates must live within travelling distance of our Bolton HQ.
If this sounds up your street, please send your CV and details along with your current salary requirements to the team here!