- Start laid on the floor with a kettlebell in your right hand, arm bent to 90 degrees and fist pointing to the ceiling.
- Start the movement by simultaneously pressing the kettlebell to arms length and sitting up from the floor.
- Bend your right leg to 90 degrees and keep your foot flat on the floor.
- Lean from the trunk to the left and place your left hand on the floor.
- Lift your bodyweight using your right foot and left hand and swing your left leg under your body into a lunge position.
- Lift through your trunk into an upright position.
- Stand up.
- Reverse the technique to a laid position.
Turkish Get Up