To ensure we’re continually developing our courses, we like to keep in touch with our students to find out what they really think. We’re a friendly bunch, so we never turn down an opportunity to chat with students about their personal trainer course and how they think we could improve in delivering them.
We conducted a survey* of students that have completed a personal trainer course with Focus and asked them to rate us out of five based on the variety of course material, the efficiency of our teaching and most importantly, the career value they gained from their personal training course.
On average, our students rated us as 5 stars.
Plus, 90% of our students said they would recommend us to a friend. Naturally, we’re delighted! So we dug a little deeper to find out why. Here’s what our students said…
- Excellent service, great choice of courses, professionally delivered, great support and feedback. I even recommend Focus to my own students to do CPD courses!
- Professional and friendly. Really enjoyed my personal trainer course
- Helped me massively with all my qualifications and understanding of everything and support was great
- Level of support and friendliness
- Ease of booking, studying and quality
- Very good tutors (Phil, Lee) excellent course leaders
- Ace tutors, excellent customer service
- They were great when I did my Exercise To Music course
- Enjoyed every course taken…tutors was excellent… venue was great…overall brilliant
- Support so far is good
- Brilliant company!!! Highly recommended for a personal trainer course
- Excellent, supportive staff
- Good range of courses available, knowledgeable tutors
- Friendly phone support and staff at the course. Plenty of support. Easy online portal.
- Found them very supportive at lower levels
- Managed to get me through the course.
- Tutors are simply amazing and extremely knowledgeable
Great to see that so many of our students gained not only a high-quality personal training qualification but an enjoyable experience too.
We asked why they chose to study with Focus…
- The web site looked professional. The initial phone conversation very informative, friendly and professional
- I was told that they were great tutors to learn from and they were correct. A great group of tutors and support made it so easy to understand and learn.
- Very good experience 1st time round, and also when speaking with regard to course options the professionalism they display and friendliness
- Recommended by a friend when looking for my personal trainer course
- The help and guidance they supplied at first enquiry
- Excellent tutors, 5 star rated
- Quick call back and easy to talk to the personal trainer course provider
Thanks to each of the students that responded to the survey, it makes our day to see the fitness leaders of the future doing what they love and loving what they do.
If you’re interested in becoming a qualified personal trainer or ready to get started as a gym instructor, speak to the Focus Training team about our upcoming courses at a venue near you.
*Focus Training survey February 2017. Responses from 21 course students.
As your career progresses you might wish to continue your learning to realise the full potential of you and boost your career prospects as well. Focus Training has the expertise to give an exciting range of Level three and Level four specialist personal trainer courses that will definitely provide you with the edge in the chosen field you choose. Our popular courses relating to this blog post our students rate us 5 stars include our personal trainer courses, gym instructor courses, exercise referral courses and the ever-popular sports massage courses.
Our qualifications are specifically created to focus on the changing health needs of the population, providing you with the skills, expertise and knowledge to meet the requirements of your clients both today and in the future. All our courses are actually intended to provide you with the essential tools to become a fully certified fitness professional. Alternative links are here via our home page you are able to find personal trainer courses.