Personal Trainer Courses
Personal Trainer Courses Near Me | Personal Trainer Courses Manchester | Personal Trainer Courses Vauxhall London | Personal Trainer Courses Walsall, Birmingham | Personal Trainer Courses Cheshire Oaks | Personal Trainer Courses Leeds | PT Courses Near Me
Become a Personal Trainer! Personal trainer courses near me? Find PT Courses near me. Focus Training holds Personal Trainer Courses in Manchester, Vauxhall, Walsall (Birmingham) and Cheshire Oaks.
Personal Trainer Courses Leeds
We are pleased to announce that we now have Personal Trainer Courses in Leeds! Book your 2020 place at our brand new Personal Trainer Course in Leeds. The course is held at the University of Leeds (The Edge).
Start your career in the Fitness Industry with the UK’s top provider of PT Courses & Workshops!
Personal Trainer Courses Near Me
If you already have your Gym Instructor Qualification or you are looking to combine both Level 2 & Level 3, a dedicated Personal Trainer Course Advisor can help. They will go through dates, venues and finance options, answering any questions you might have. Your PT Course Advisor will ensure a smooth, workable schedule so that you achieve your goal at your pace and pass with flying colours! Call now to find out what Personal Trainer Courses are near you.
PT Courses in Manchester, London, Birmingham and Leeds
Our PT Diploma Course will fast-track you to a new career in the fitness industry. We have venues in London (Vauxhall), Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Cheshire Oaks. In other words, we have a PT course near you.
You will be in possession of all of the skills needed to work in a gym or health club environment. Moreover, you may even choose to be your own boss and become a self-employed personal trainer! Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is a seamless solution for anyone wanting to become a qualified PT from a standing start!
Become a Personal Trainer. Prices from £999
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training.
Just starting out? Our Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma is for you! This seamless solution combines Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer qualifications. Rocket from enthusiastic amateur to a fully qualified PT.
Already got Level 2 Fitness Instructor? You’re halfway there! Use your Gym Instructor qualification to jump straight to the Personal Trainer part of the course, saving you time and money.
Part time or full time? We offer both options! As a result, you can choose what’s right for you. Part-time blends home study with face-to-face, so you can go at your own pace. Full time will get you qualified in as little as 4 weeks!
Funding options available.
Take control of YOUR future.
Fantastic job satisfaction, an awesome salary and the prospect of becoming your own boss! To sum up, you will fulfil your ambition to become a qualified Personal Trainer and build a career doing something you love.
1. Genuine Job Satisfaction You will literally change lives! You will play a vital role in helping people achieve their personal goals. By providing motivation, knowledge and guidance to support your clients, they will achieve outstanding results. Whether it’s improving health, preparing for their big day or training for a competition, you will be with them all through their journey. Possibly the most important, it won’t feel like work if you love what you’re doing. If you have a passion for exercise and fitness, why not turn it into a career?
2. Uncapped earning potential Make your pay whatever you want. Seriously, your income is down to you!
3. Endless Opportunities You don’t just have to work in a gym, there are many other opportunities to work in the sector such as outdoor fitness sessions, training clients at home, corporate fitness, jobs in the NHS, personal trainer for a sports team, start your own gym/studio, or become a fitness tutor for a training provider
4. Independence Many personal trainers are self-employed. This means that you can choose your own clients and your own hours. You will have full control of your work schedule and growth.
5. High demand for well qualified PTs The demand for PTs is at an all-time high. The reason for this is the increase in health concerns. As members of the public become more aware of the health benefits of physical exercise, the need for fitness professionals is growing. For most people, adopting a healthy lifestyle starts with professional advice. In other words, they need initial assistance from a qualified Personal Trainer.
Choose a training provider that qualifies you to the highest standard with practical attendance to give you the experience you need - otherwise it's like learning to drive without getting in a car!
STARTING FROM SCRATCH?
What makes our Diploma unique amongst Personal Trainer Courses is that it addresses both Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer qualifications. As a result, it takes you from enthusiastic amateur to fully qualified fitness professional. Our PT Diploma Course will fast-track you to a new career in the fitness industry. You will be in possession of all of the skills needed to work in a gym or health club environment.
You will learn how to plan and deliver your own gym sessions applying the very latest methods. Above all, your newly acquired in-depth knowledge of health and fitness and modern programming strategies will set your career as a Personal Trainer on the right track. The course is designed to build and hone your instructing skills and programming strategy. This includes advanced personal training techniques such as: lifting form; CV training methods; anatomy and physiology; client assessment and programming.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is a seamless solution for anyone wanting to become a qualified Personal Trainer from a standing start!
ALREADY GOT YOUR LEVEL 2 FITNESS INSTRUCTOR?
You won't have to do your Gym Instructor again! Use it to jump straight to the Personal Trainer part of the course, saving you time and money.
Take your career to the next level. Choose one of our full-time or part-time Personal Trainer Courses in Manchester, Cheshire Oaks, London, Birmingham and Leeds.
We have two types of Personal Trainer Diploma delivery:-
Part Time Delivery
This delivery is ideal if you need the flexibility and time to learn around your current work schedule. That's why we don't publish the delivery dates on this page. Get in touch with us and we will build your course package for you!
After receiving your learning materials, a telephone support tutor will help you to plan and agree your submission dates for your home study work. Telephone appointments will be arranged so we can keep in close contact with you to give specific feedback on your learning needs. Your support tutor will also give you access to our online virtual classroom. This involves interactive teaching sessions followed up by online quizzes to check and reinforce your newly acquired knowledge.
For the Gym Instructor element of the course, you will attend for three days, where we will teach you how to instruct and for the Personal Trainer element of the course, you will attend for two days.
Full Time Delivery
If you prefer to fast track your course, you can attend for six weeks (four if you already have a Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification). Our tutors will deliver practical sessions, workshops, group work and one to one tutorials to ensure we get the best out of you and you get the best out of us
With Focus Training, we make high quality training for your career in the fitness industry affordable.
Book online - add your course to your basket, you can pay securely by card or Pay Pal, either in full or by deposit.
Finance Options -Spread your payments over a number of months to suit your budget. Let us help you find the right payment plan to suit you. Speak to a Course Adviser on 0800 999 6664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ELCAS – The course is approved by ELCAS for Armed Services personnel.
FULL TIME COURSES ONLY - Advanced Learner Loans
What Our Learners Say
‘If you are in two minds whether to take the course, then my advice is absolutely for for it!’ – Bev Beeley
‘For anyone trying to decide whether to do a course with Focus I can highly recommend it, the tutors are really knowledgeable and so keen for you to learn. I’m 100% glad I went for it, I wish I’d done it years ago’. – Laura Hutchinson
‘Make sure you really nail the basics and lay a solid foundation to build from – and never stop building! Focus is certainly a good place to start ….and continue …to train’ – Tim Gorrill
‘If you have a passion for fitness and would like to make a career from something you love, I couldn’t recommend Focus enough. They give you more than enough knowledge and due to this you’re left feeling confident to enter the fitness industry’ – Annie Greenaway
‘My advice to anyone reading this would be, just go for it! If you’re willing to put in the hard work, you will see the benefits when you pass’. – Gillian Cowan
‘I can’t thank Focus Training enough. All the tutors have been amazing. Nothing is too much trouble and they make learning enjoyable. The support they offer is amazing’ – Claire Robinson
Personal Trainer Courses
- "I had been out of education for few years before deciding to follow on my passions upon leaving the armed forces. As an adult with responsibility and no economical support for living expenses, I expected it be very hard to start and follow on my studies and to my surprise the staff at Focus training supported me through this course. I am now working in the fitness industry helping people like I always wanted. Thanks to the staff for making it easy due to the support and guidance from their experiences. I can’t be happier helping people while earning. Thanks to Focus" I had been out of education for few years before deciding to follow on my passions upon leaving the armed forces. As an adult with responsibility and no economical support for living expenses, I expected it be very hard to start and follow on my studies and to my surprise the staff at Focus training supported me through this course. I am now working in the fitness industry helping people like I always wanted. Thanks to the staff for making it easy due to the support and guidance from their experiences. I can’t be happier helping people while earning. Thanks to Focus August 12, 2019 ★★★★★
— Patrick —