The Gym Group are recruiting Personal Trainers in London.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- In-house development training.
- Facebook group to include fitness podcasts and offers.
- Quarterly seminars with industry experts.
- Discounted Public Liability insurance up to £5m with leading provider ‘FitPro’.
- Discounted financial advice from leading provider ‘Financial Fitness’.
- Discounts with industry leading Training providers.
- Access to our gyms 24/7.
- Modern and fantastically equipped gym.
- Huge functional areas to train your clients in.
- Free rent in return for 10-15 hours of your time to care for our members.
- Free Gym membership.
- Keep 100% of your earnings.
- Set your own price point.
- PPL music licence paid for.
- No Annual licence fee.
- A super-friendly and supportive network to help you build your PT empire.
- Exposure to a huge membership base.
- A great atmosphere to train your clients.
Finding your fit. It’s what The Gym is all about. No matter your shape or size or experience, there’s a place for everyone here. Whether you’re walking into a gym for the first time or you’re training for your 39th marathon, The Gym is where you take yourself to the next level.
We don’t wanna make a big song and dance about it (we’ll save that for our classes), but it’s a pretty great place to work too. Whether you’re a personal trainer or running the whole gym, we’ll provide a friendly, place where you can learn and improve that is flexible to your needs. It’s not all bean bags and massages though, we push everyone to challenge their limits (sometimes further than they think they can go), because it’s how you’ll get the most out of your body or your career.
The proof is in the (low calorie, high protein) pudding: we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff of any gym company in the country, and happy colleagues make for a happy atmosphere which makes for happy members.
Seeing everyone at The Gym grow by taking on amazing development opportunities in a growing business, and trying their arm at new things gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. And we want everyone who comes to us to get a piece of that amazing just-smashed-my-personal-best action.
It’s your gym, your purpose, our promise.
A little about you
We’re looking to expand our team of excited, diverse people with a box fresh Personal Trainer. But we’re not looking for just anyone, no, no, we’re looking for you.
You’re perfect for the job because you have a passion for health, well-being and all-round excellence. You’re driven and full of more energy than one of those banned pre-workout shakes. You’d be all over our gyms like someone who’s just had an indulgent Christmas, because you are a fitness freak. You’re a proper people person, able to inspire, engage and help your clients’ confidence grow as quick as your client base, delivering success to The Gym and its members.
All you need is your level 3 fitness qualification and valid First Aid certificate.
That’s you, right?
Come and find your fit at The Gym …
How to Apply