Love Fitness? Know Your Stuff?
Share it with the fitness leaders of the future!
You’ll bring your creative attitude and engaging personality to coach and mentor students studying our Active IQ Level 2 Gym Instructor, Kids Fitness Instructor , Aqua Instructor and Level 3 Diplomas in Personal Training, Exercise Referral and Sports Massage qualifications.
You’ll be great at presenting to groups, a clear communicator and have meticulous attention to detail.
This is a part-time opportunity for an ambitious fitness professional to educate and develop those in the shoes you once were, as they make tracks to a new career in fitness!
Recent industry experience is essential along with a relevant instructor certificate. Previous teaching experience is preferable along with a teaching qualification however full training and support can be given to the right candidates.
- Recent industry experience as a fitness professional
- A relevant course tutor or instructor certificate
- Assessors must hold a relevant qualification (A1, AVRA or equivalent)
- A personality that makes people take notice
- An attitude that says ‘let’s do more’
- A teaching qualification or experience in a teaching role (though full training and support will be offered)
- An understanding of our business, our students and how we work (tip: take a look before you apply!)
If this sounds up your street, please send your CV, a covering letter and anything else you think might impress us, via email by clicking here!
We’ll be closing applications on 5th July 2017.