The safety of our team and learners is paramount and we are diligently following the advice issued by Government about the current COVID-19 situation
Following the Government announcement on 20th March to close all gyms, we are postponing all of our face to face course deliveries with immediate effect until further notice. All learners who have had face to face deliveries postponed will be contacted when we have more information to transfer course dates.
With the Government announcement on 23rd March 20, it is clear that further measures are necessary to make a greater effort to beat the virus. From 24th March 2020,
- Our online learning platform is live so that you can continue your learning
- Our telephone support tutors will be working from home and will still be able to support our learners.
If you are considering booking one of our courses, you may want to think about some of the benefits of choosing Focus Training as your provider:
- With many of us having to self-isolate or simply stay at home, undertaking a course could help alleviate the mental stress associated with isolation and give you something to focus on. Our courses all have an element of supported home study, basically this means that you can study from home using our on-line learning platform with the support of our telephone support tutors. They will help you to organise your studies by breaking down your learning. Once our gyms re-open, you will be ready to attend the practical element of your course.
- You have a 14-day money back guarantee and can have a full refund of any money paid during this time.
- We have various payment methods to help with paying for your course. Our Course Advisers are working from home and can give you any advice and guidance you need.