An Advanced Learner Loan can be used to fund your Level 3 and Level 4 qualifications with Focus Training.
Acceptance does NOT depend on income and NO credit checks are needed to progress. Repayments start once your course is complete and you are earning over £25,000 per year.
Do I qualify?
In most cases, to be eligible for a loan, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be aged 19 years old on the first day of your course to be eligible.
- You must be living in the UK on the first day of your course.
- You must have been living in the UK for 3 years before starting your course.
- You must be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay).
- You must attend an approved course in England run by an approved college or training provider.
If you’re not sure if you qualify, speak to an advisor to see if you’re eligible.
Which courses are included?
If you’re eligible, our Advanced Learner Loans are available for the following courses, making industry recognised courses affordable for all skill levels:
- All Personal Trainer qualifications
- Specialist Practitioner
- Level 4 Lower Back Pain
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes
- Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Sports Massage
- Level 3 Pilates
Loan Repayment Calculator
Before tax Monthly salary Monthly repayment
Up to £25,000 £2,083 £0
£27,000 £2,250 £15
£30,000 £2,500 £38
£35,000 £2,916 £75
£40,000 £3,333 £112.5
For more information and advice, get in touch with Focus Training on 0800 999 6664.
Personal training courses for your career. If you’re a fitness enthusiast who wants to share your passion for health, love of fitness and help others in their quest for the body beautiful… a career as a personal trainer may just be for you! Our popular courses relating to this blog post can I get a learner loan for a personal trainer course? include our personal trainer courses, gym instructor courses and the ever popular sports massage courses.
As with any career change, it’s important to consider what it will take to get there, and make a success of your shiny new fitness career. So we’ve put together a few pointers on how to get started. All our courses are designed to give you the necessary tools to become a fully-certified fitness professional. Alternatively via our home page you can find personal trainer courses.