An Advanced Learner Loan can be used to fund your Level 3 and Level 4 qualifications with Focus Training.
Acceptance does NOT depend on income and NO credit checks are needed to progress. Repayments start once your course is complete and you are earning over £25,000 per year.
Do I qualify?
In most cases, to be eligible for a loan, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be aged 19 years old on the first day of your course to be eligible.
- You must be living in the UK on the first day of your course.
- You must have been living in the UK for 3 years before starting your course.
- You must be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay).
- You must attend an approved course in England run by an approved college or training provider.
If you’re not sure if you qualify, speak to an advisor to see if you’re eligible.
Which courses are included?
If you’re eligible, our Advanced Learner Loans are available for the following courses, making industry recognised courses affordable for all skill levels:
- All Personal Trainer qualifications
- Specialist Practitioner
- Level 4 Lower Back Pain
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes
- Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Sports Massage
- Level 3 Pilates
Loan Repayment Calculator
Before tax Monthly salary Monthly repayment
Up to £25,000 £2,083 £0
£27,000 £2,250 £15
£30,000 £2,500 £38
£35,000 £2,916 £75
£40,000 £3,333 £112.5
For more information and advice, get in touch with Focus Training on 0800 999 6664.