Fitness Instructor Course assessment

Thinking of Working Abroad?

If you are thinking that you might like to work elsewhere in Europe in the future then the fitness industry offers many opportunities for qualified professionals to gain employment abroad. However, do be careful, not all training providers offer qualifications that will allow you to do this. Focus Training is a member of The European Health and Fitness Association (EHFA) and our awarding body qualifications will allow you entry onto The European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS). The European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS) has been established alongside the European Health and Fitness Association (EHFA). EHFA's role is to standardise the training across Europe to allow skills to be transferred from one country to another so you can qualify in one country and transfer their skills to employment in another country. Students looking to take Level 2 CYQ qualifications will gain membership at EREPS Level 3 and those completing our Level 3 CYQ Personal Training Qualification will gain membership at EREPS Level 4. For more information you can visit or Only some personal trainer courses are created equal. Our worldwide recognised PT qualifications are developed and delivered by several of the industry's top experts, including medical professionals, physiotherapists, celebrity personal trainers, nutritionists and dietitians. See from the best with Focus Training. Our popular Focus Training courses associated with this blog post on thinking of working abroad? include our level 2 gym instructor courses, exercise referral qualification, sports massage courses near me and the extremely popular pt courses. No personal trainer qualification is actually complete without practical workshops that help you on the way to gaining your special training certification. Through our main page you can find a lot more educational info on pt courses online.