Fitness Instructor Course assessment

Royal License Needed

With winter finally ending this week, we welcome the first day of spring this Sunday. Spring is the perfect time for personal trainers to take their clients and for fitness instructors to take their classes outside. Just remember, when you pass one of our personal training courses and you decide today is the day to bring indoor fitness to the outdoors, please check to see if a licence is required to hold fitness classes outside. Although this is a rare case and all that is essentially required is for you have your fitness instructor qualifications under your belt and to be covered by the gym if anything was to happen; there are a few parks scattered around that require a license and failing to provide one can result in a fine. Alexis Ajavon Baron Cohen recently found this out… Alexis has been training his clients for almost 10 years in one of London’s Royal Parks and regularly attends Primrose Hill, which is one of Regent’s parks with his clients. However, he was unaware that a license was required to train his clients on the park and he is not alone; even professional dog walkers must carry a license with them. Personal trainers are expected to pay £600 a year to use one of the Royal Parks and dog walkers £300 a year. Alexis will be pleading his case and so he should, and is receiving a strong backup from other personal trainers and fitness instructors, as well as his clients. We’re looking forward to seeing the outcome of this case. Focus Training will always highlight the key factors that relates to circumstances as with the one above in all of our personal training courses. If you want to be become a specialist outdoor fitness instructor, then we have the perfect course for you; the outdoor fitness coach course. Whether you qualify from our outdoor fitness coach course, or from one of our other personal training courses, please do double check if any license is required before taking your clients outdoors to train up. If you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Obviously, to get the profession in fitness you require stable qualifications. You might begin with simple personal trainer qualifications but preferably need upskill yourself to be professional and competitive fully. Our preferred Focus Training courses associated with this particular blog post on Royal license needed include our fitness instructor courses, exercise referral course, sports massage course and the extremely popular personal training courses. An internet personal trainer course provides a convenient and flexible way for pupils to learn. The instruction and info materials which are needed to learn are provided to the pupil in an internet format. Through our main page you are able to find much more educational info on pt courses.