Love To Talk?
We’d love to meet a fitness fanatic with a passion for people and a desire to help them succeed.
Working from our Bolton HQ, you’ll help keep our students fully up to date with all aspects of their online fitness courses, walking them through their modules, coursework and providing them with everything they need to kick start the next stage in their fitness career.
Qualified with a Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor qualification you’ll have experience in support, coaching or customer service roles, not to mention a great eye for detail and a killer phone manner.
We have an opportunity for either a full time or part time opportunity for an ambitious fitness professional to motivate and educate those in the shoes you once were, as they make tracks to a new career in fitness!
And, working for Focus Training, there could be other opportunities for you to get involved in teaching and assessing our courses as well.
- First-class communication skills
- A friendly, professional and engaging phone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Level 2 Exercise to Music qualification
The Nice-to- Haves
- Experience in a telephone support role
- PC skills (training will be provided)
- A teaching and / or assessor qualification
- An understanding of our business, our students and how we work (tip: take a look before you apply!)
- Level 2 Aqua Instructor qualification
- Level 2 Kids Fitness Instructor qualification
- Level 3 Ante and Post Natal qualification
- Level 3 Older Adult qualification
Candidates applying for the role must live within travelling distance of our Bolton HQ (we’re here!)
If this sounds up your street, please send your CV, a covering letter and anything else you think might impress us by contacting Darren Chadwick here…