We've got a fantastic opportunity for someone with a positive personality and outstanding telephone manner
to join our friendly team at Focus HQ in Bolton.
The successful candidate will be working in this full-time role to support new and existing students as they enrol and prepare for their fitness courses.
You'll need to use a computer so basic skills are required to process emails and update our records. You'll also need to be pretty organised with good attention to detail.
Here's the sort of thing you'll be doing:
- Communicating courteously with students and prospective students by telephone, email and letter
- Providing help and advice to customers about our products or service
- Helping to promote the company
- Following up with new students to complete funding and enrolment forms
- Investigating and solving customer issues and enquiries
- Keeping accurate records of communications with customers
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of a computer
- Working with our team to maintain excellent customer service levels and discuss possible improvements.
As the leading provider of fitness courses in the UK we educate fitness professionals every step of the way as they climb the career ladder. We're professional, friendly and famous for our high-quality courses, first-class customer service
and student support.
So, if you think you'd fit the bill, we'd love to talk to you.
Start by sending your CV to the team here
Salary on application.
Personal trainers change lives. It is no longer a case of doling out support and diet plans on the gym floor. In today's fast-paced fitness arena, a successful personal trainer acts as a friend, a coach, an inspiration and a motivator. It's obvious that to be a successful personal trainer requires a wide range of skills! Our popular courses relating to this blog post we’re hiring: customer service adviser wanted! include our personal trainer courses
, gym instructor courses
, exercise referral courses
and the ever-popular sports massage courses
Whether you intend to sign up at a high profile health club, work with world professional athletes or even make the mark of yours with your very own personal training business, opportunities within the fitness industry continue to grow… with no signs of putting on the brakes. All our courses are actually intended to provide you with the essential tools to become a fully certified fitness professional. Checkout our home page you are able to find personal trainer courses