We’re proud to be supporting our former student Isabella to raise funds for Bolton Hospice. Pop along this weekend to her Family Fun Day at 9A Grange Road, BL7 9AU. It’s running 10-6pm Saturday and 12-5pm Sunday.
There will be all sorts of fun activities including Slamball, Kettlebell, hula hoop, bean bag and push up challenges, a garden sale, apple bobbing, egg and spoon races, and bowling. And they’ll be refreshments available too.
There are some raffle fantastic prizes up for grabs including….
• A Focus Level 2 Fitness Instructing course
• A Lee Jeffries print
• Two family passes for David Lloyd
• Two three day passes for Nuffield Health
• Two day passes Thrive gym
• Two entry passes for the Last Drop Village Spa
• Luxury Sothy’s facial and blow dry from Noggy’s hairdressing and beauty.
• Morrison’s superstore £30 voucher
• Costa coffee selection
• A mystery Starbucks prize
And lots of other mystery prizes and amazing things to be won for children too.
Raffle to be drawn at 4pm on Sunday 22nd July, 2018 and all winners will be contacted by telephone.
All money received will be going to help the amazing team at Bolton Hospice. Who provide the upmost care for their patients and their families. Bolton hospice heavily rely on public funding and donations to keep their service running so your support can really make a difference.
Take all the family along for a family friendly, fun-filled couple of days supporting a great cause.